Cameras and Gear

Tagged: 

• Patrick Eineke

July 20, 2021 at 10:40 pm

Rather than worrying about super fancy it would be cool to make something with the cameras we all carry in our pockets each round. Could ask for some videos on a Friday night and have a cloud upload for some that are cooler and someone could edit something up I’d bet.

• Dave Baumrucker

Organizer
      July 20, 2021 at 10:43 pm

Great Idea. I will mention it in the post this coming Friday (7/23 – CP Adams)

• Cam Brandvold

November 1, 2021 at 10:11 pm

Honestly I did a bunch of research on what would be a really good round coverage camera and it really came down to what you’re willing to spend, there’s some vlogging cameras like the Sony zv1 if you’re thinking 4K full hd but then again camcorder is really the best option but you’re really looking to spend closer to 800 starting with a microphone attachment. Simon has a really good insight video on YouTube about it but definitely something I’ve been looking into!

• Dave Baumrucker

Organizer
          November 1, 2021 at 10:25 pm

Great insight! I am really wanting to explore filming rounds for F.N.F league next season. We have so much talent that shows up – I would love to showcase it!

• Cam Brandvold

November 2, 2021 at 5:51 pm

Absolutely! I think it’d be awesome, maybe even some content for YouTube to build the community even bigger