Reply To: START HERE! Pro Shop (FAQ’s)

• CODGC Team

Organizer
    September 21, 2023 at 6:58 pm

Do you ship outside the USA? At this time we can only support shipping to the United States (including Hawaii and Alaska). We’re working on providing international shipping to everyone soon.

Where do I find the CODGC Pro Shop?

• (Platform): click on the shopping cart in the top header or the shopping cart to the left of your name
    • (Mobile App): ‘More’ tab >> ‘Shop To Support’ tab
    • (Website on Mobile): click on the hamburger menu (three lines) to the left of the CODGC logo, then click on the “Shop” or cart icon

What forms of payment do you accept?

• Credit/Debit (Stripe Payments)
    • Amazon Pay (login to your Amazon account to use payment and billing details)
    • Affirm Pay (Stripe Payments)

What happens to my stored payments? Is it secure? Payment methods are stored securely in Stripe’s vault and never touch our server. Yes, your secured by Stripe’s fully utilizing their payments gateway’s security that’s trusted by thousands of online merchants and buyers around the world.

Can anyone else see my shopping details on my player profile? No. Your billing information, shipping address, and other shopping details are only visible to you inside your Player Profile. This information (except card details) is also visible to CODGC admins for the sole purpose of providing customer support.

Do you offer tracking, order delivery updates, and confirmation? Yes, once your order is confirmed we will provide a tracking number and a link to our Tracking Page and Returns Portal.

What delivery carriers do you use? USPS is used for all USA order. UPS Ground is used as the return option for any returns orders. We also include ParcelGuard and carrier insurance on every order to ensure your orders.

What is your return or exchange policy? CODGC will accept EXCHANGES for a different SIZE only (not style) for the following items: (1) men’s polos (2) women’s polos. For all other products: if an item is received damaged or incorrect, please email us photos of the product(s) and your confirmation receipt so we can start the exchange process. No need to return damaged items back to us, we will ship out a new product order to you.

Who do I contact if I have an issue with my order?

• For anything related to placed order, delivery, or returns/exchanges, please email: [email protected]
    • If you need assistance regarding tech errors or bugs with order processing, please email: [email protected]
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  CODGC Team.