Community Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with the world of disc golf.

CODGC 2024 HOME Forums Let’s Talk Gear Best Bag on the Market?

Tagged: , ,

• Dave Baumrucker

Administrator
    April 22, 2023 at 11:43 pm

This is the first I have seen these bags, thoughts?

• Steven H

July 3, 2023 at 6:39 am

These are really nice. I have a friend who has the Apex XL, I opted for a squatch link, but had I known these smaller Apex bags were on the way…I would have waited.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Steven H.
      • Dave Baumrucker

Administrator
        July 3, 2023 at 10:34 am

That’s great get more info on these bags. The design caught my eye right away.

• Brandon Duncan

September 25, 2023 at 2:36 pm

Tough question. I still have a Revolution team bag and matching straps from like 13 years ago that looks brand new. I suppose it depends on how often you play and what kind of courses.

I woukd say Squatch is leading the way atm for price to proformance for the less casual player.

• Johnny Murr

July 1, 2024 at 7:47 pm

For bags, I think you get the most ” bang for your buck ” with the Dynamic Paratrooper . Less than $100, for the basic colors, holds 20+ disc and all the other stuff you need.

• Brandy Baumrucker

Administrator
      July 2, 2024 at 12:21 am

I’ll check this bag out, 20 discs are my max. I like the idea of the Paratrooper, yet don’t own one myself. What do you recommend for a small travel size bag? I’ve seen some slick slings and some of the traditional small bags.

• Johnny Murr

July 2, 2024 at 5:26 am

For a travel bag, I have a Windspeed Cadet. $10 on Amazon. Holds 20 disc. Athletico makes a good small bag also.

• Brandy Baumrucker

Administrator
          July 2, 2024 at 4:38 pm

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, appreciate it!